- Schoenmueller, V., Netzer, O., & Stahl, F. (2020). The Polarity of Online Reviews: Prevalence, Drivers and Implications. Journal of Marketing Research, 57(5), 853-877.
- Finalist, 2019 Paul E. Green Best Paper Award
WORKING PAPERS AND PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
- Schoenmueller, Netzer, and Stahl. “Polarized America: From Political Partisanship to Preference Partisanship”, with Oded Netzer and Florian Stahl (under 3rd round review at Marketing
- Schoenmueller, Johar, and Blanchard. “Identifying and Predicting Fake-news Sharers: Beyond Demographics and Ideology”, with Gita Johar and Simon Blanchard (working paper).
- Schoenmueller, Libai, and Kogan. “The Rise and Fall of Influencers: Evidence from Social Trading”, with Barak Libai and Shimon Kogan (working paper).
- “The “Oracles” of Online Reviews”, with Yael Karlinsky.
- “Using Consumer Faces to Understand Brand Preferences”, with Jacob Goldenberg, Jochen Hartmann, Oded Netzer, and Yonat Zwebner.
- “Discrepancies between Numerical Ratings and Textual Reviews”, with Lan Luo and Oded Netzer.
- “Brand Echo Chambers“, with Arvin Moazemi and Oded Netzer.